Overton Veterinary Services (OVS) is dedicated to advancing the future of the agricultural industry of Nebraska.
OVS will award $1000 to deserving students. OVS reserves the right to determine how many applicants receive an award each year, and the award will be divided equally among deserving applicants. The award will be paid to the student(s) for the fall semester of the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Applicant must be registered at Elm Creek, Lexington, Overton, Amherst, Eustis-Farnam, Cozad or SEM Senior High School.
- Applicant must be at the senior level defined through credit hours at their institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- A copy of the application can be found at overtonvet.com. The completed application should be mailed to the clinic and must be postmarked by April 15, 2019.
- Candidates shall submit the following to be considered for the award:
- 1. Completed application form with essay.
- 2. Letters of recommendation from two non-family members.
- 3. Copy of your most recent transcript with cumulative GPA
- The selected candidate will be notified by May 1, 2019. Payment will be remitted directly to the college of their choice.
Print and Complete the below Application form and mail to Overton Veterinary Services, 75348 Road 440, Lexington, NE 68850